This guide is designed to help you get FNSKU labels for AMZ Transit to label your products. If your supplier is doing the labeling, you can use this guide as well.
- Open your Seller Central account on your computer.
- In the Manage Inventory screen (under the Inventory menu), check the boxes for the products you’ll be shipping. Then click the “Action on…” menu above the checkboxes, and select Send/replenish inventory:
- On the next screen, you’ll need to click Ship from another address and change the origin to this address:(Your company name)
30-01 Northern Blvd
Long Island City, NY 11101
- Click on Continue to shipping plan
- The next screen asks you to input the number of items you intend to send to Amazon. Enter this carefully, as it cannot be easily changed after creating the shipment. When done, click Continue:
- The next two screens are relatively similar – you just need to tell Amazon who will be prepping and stickering the products. Select Merchant on both.
- On the Label Products tab, you’ll be given the option to enter the number of labels you want to print for each product. Put “1” in the box, and then click “Print labels for this page” at the bottom.
- Send the PDF it generates to your sales rep. We will duplicate the labels and print them on thermal printers – hence the reason for only making one of each label.
- After this step, you can close the shipping plan, and resume later using one of our shipping guides, depending on how the products will be shipped to Amazon: